Stratosphère is currently building out our decentralized trading capabilities. With our long-term focus, we are developing a fully in-house tech stack to accommodate scalable on-chain strategies.
- Design and own the infrastructure layer in order to connect to DEXes and other DeFi protocols such as lending, yield farmings, derivatives.
- Lead the initiatives and development to enable algorithmic trading, including off-chain to on-chain and on-chain to on-chain strategies.
- Collaborate with in-house traders and researchers to minimize overhead in tech deployment and capture new on-chain opportunities.
- Build analytics and real-time monitoring tools for DeFi trading.
- Deep technical understanding of blockchain technology, DeFi protocols.
- Experience in Ethereum and smart contracts (Solidity, EVM).
- Experienced developer (ideally full-stack), with interest in building trading infrastructure and algorithmic trading research.
- Working knowledge of Node JS, Python, best practices in API programming.
- Strong academic background in Computer Science (algorithms, data structures)
Permanent full-time role remotely or based at our location in Asia (to be confirmed with a successful candidate).
To apply for this role, please send your CV and your past works (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org